2021 AMET Conference
Regular Conference Registration Fee: $375.00 Deadline: November 12
Your online registration must be submitted by the end of business on November 12 in order for you to qualify for the Regular Registration Fee. In order for AMET to be able to process your payment prior to the conference, please mail your check by October 25. If you are unable to mail your payment check by October 25, please bring your check to the conference. You will not be charged a late fee if you bring your check payment to the conference if you completed your online registration by November 12.
On-Site Registration Fee: $400.00 for on-site registrations November 17-19
Bring payment check or money order with you for onsite registration.
Conference activities/benefits include
Conference General and Break-out sessions
ID&R: Recruiter & Reviewer
NGS and MSIX
Conference Reception with Exhibitors on Wednesday, November 17, from 5:30pm-6:30pm
Complimentary breakfast at all conference hotels
Conference refreshment breaks with our Exhibitors Wednesday and Thursday
Complimentary AMET membership
CONFERENCE PAYMENT INFORMATION
Make CHECK payable to:
P.O. Box 3516
Humble, TX 77347
• CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED
• Include copy of the registration form with your check payment
• No refunds will be issued; however, substitutions will be accepted
Please send requests for W-9 forms to email@example.com
ALL registrations need to be submitted ONLINE at www.ametx.org
1. Go to www.ametx.org
2. Click on 2021 Conference under the Conference navigation menu button. Then click on Registration form.
3. Read the information and fill in the registration form.
4. Review registration form to make sure it has been completed.
5. CLICK THE “REGISTER NOW” BUTTON. You will receive a registration confirmation email and a copy of your registration within a few minutes of submitting your online registration (be sure to check your “junk mail” box if it doesn’t show up in your Inbox). It is very important that you have confirmation from AMET that your registration was submitted so please, if you don’t receive a confirmation email contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
6. Print the completed registration form and mail payment check with the printed copy of registration form to AMET.
7. If registered after October 25, please bring a check and registration confirmation form to the conference.
For further assistance:
Contact: Ken Schrader at (832) 791-2638 (AMET) or email@example.com